News – High Times The Magazine Of High Society
- Florida Lawmakers Pushing For Cannabis Law Changes And Reformby Thomas Edward on January 22, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Lawmakers in the Sunshine State are trying to make the future brighter for those who use cannabis.
- Massachusetts Dispensaries Sue Over Home Delivery Rulesby Addison Herron-Wheeler on January 22, 2021 at 12:43 am
Not everyone is celebrating an initiative meant to assist disenfranchised cannabis business owners.
- London Police Uncover Massive Cannabis Grow In City’s Financial Districtby Thomas Edward on January 21, 2021 at 10:29 pm
A group of cannabis growers have taken advantage of the now-empty financial district.
- Jay-Z Announces Launch of Investment Fund To Aid Minority Cannabis Entrepreneursby Thomas Edward on January 21, 2021 at 7:57 pm
Jay-Z has launched an initiative to help lift up those who have been negatively impacted by the war on drugs.
- Cannabis Use Associated with Less Alcohol Consumption Among Those Seeking Treatmentby Addison Herron-Wheeler on January 20, 2021 at 11:24 pm
A newly published study supports the idea that cannabis may help some people in their goal of alcohol cessation.
I Love Growing Marijuana How to grow Marijuana
- How to Make Hashish From Trimmingsby Robert Bergman on January 22, 2021 at 11:30 am
Want to get the most from your recent harvest? Try processing those leftover parts. Your cannabis trimmings are great for making hash, and it’s surprisingly easier than you might think. This article will explain why you might want to keep Read How to Make Hashish From Trimmings on I Love Growing Marijuana.
- Sea Of Green (SOG) Marijuana Growingby Robert Bergman on January 6, 2021 at 12:39 pm
Sea of Green, usually abbreviated “SOG,” is a method of growing marijuana that forces flowering at a young age. The plants will have only been in vegetative state for about two weeks. This method allows you to harvest much earlier Read Sea Of Green (SOG) Marijuana Growing on I Love Growing Marijuana.
- When to Harvest Autoflowersby Robert Bergman on January 3, 2021 at 11:30 am
For marijuana growers interested in growing autoflowers, there are a few things you should be aware of to ensure that you maximize their potential. Just like with photosensitive cannabis plants, knowing when to harvest autoflower cannabis is an art that Read When to Harvest Autoflowers on I Love Growing Marijuana.
- How Much Do Weed Seeds Cost?by Robert Bergman on December 21, 2020 at 1:17 pm
Before you begin growing marijuana, the up-front costs and equipment might seem a little daunting. If you break things down into smaller steps, however, it can be easier to wrap your head around it and finally take action. In this Read How Much Do Weed Seeds Cost? on I Love Growing Marijuana.
- Strongest Autoflower Strainsby Robert Bergman on December 16, 2020 at 3:43 pm
The strongest autoflowering cannabis strains have improved dramatically over the years, and they’re now more potent than ever. They are popular among growers for their small stature. Plus, there’s the fact that they don’t depend on the perfect amounts of Read Strongest Autoflower Strains on I Love Growing Marijuana.
- New to Netflix: ‘Outside the Wire’ Reviewby Reyrey Allday on January 22, 2021 at 9:05 pm
Netflix has pretty much become a permanent staple in my life since the beginning of the Covid pandemic. Being stuck at home has left me spending hours upon hours rifling through what seems like a massive, always changing collection, the best of which tends to be their original content. There are a ton of fantastic Netflix original shows worth binging and movies worthy of a good puff and watch, but as Netflix thrives, making more money than ever before, they’ve been able to greenlight a lot more projects giving users even more to choose from. Continue reading New to Netflix: ‘Outside the Wire’ Review at Loudnewsnet.com.
- Mexico’s Cannabis Legalization and the Impact on the Worldby Gretchen Lubbe on January 21, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Cannabis legalization is officially on the table for Mexico in 2021, and that’s seemingly good news for millions of Mexicans. Legalization could potentially help decrease the country’s rampant narco-violence and create local and international business opportunities. Mexico’s health ministry recently published new rules regarding the legal use of medicinal cannabis and was reportedly agreed to by Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador. These regulations are quite robust insomuch that they establish regulations for the study and cultivation of medical cannabis, in addition to laying out quality control and manufacturing standards. Continue reading Mexico’s Cannabis Legalization and the Impact on the World at Loudnewsnet.com.
- Why Donald Trump Pardoned Lil’ Wayne and Kodak Blackby Reyrey Allday on January 20, 2021 at 8:03 pm
It should come as no surprise to anyone that as the inevitable end to the Trump era finally comes to a close, he refuses to leave quietly. Instead, in stellar Trump fashion, before dropping his mic and storming off the stage that is the American presidency, he has to leave us all with a handful of actions that leave us thinking “WTF? Is this real life?!” That has pretty much been the running theme for the past 4 years but even more so after the recent insurrection attempt at the Capitol which garnered him his second impeachment. Continue reading Why Donald Trump Pardoned Lil’ Wayne and Kodak Black at Loudnewsnet.com.
- The Underground: Third Week of January in Reviewby Landon Mick on January 19, 2021 at 11:46 pm
It has been a slightly slower week for the hip hop industry, and an even slower one for the underground. We dug into this week’s headlines for you, finding the hottest videos, interviews, and releases for you to indulge in. This week, we got quality music videos, intimate Hopsin vlogs, and the latest on the donut shop opened in honor of the late J Dilla. Let’s see what’s up. RA the Rugged Man drops “Who Do We Trust?” video ft. Continue reading The Underground: Third Week of January in Review at Loudnewsnet.com.
- Best of NPR Tiny Desk: Raw Hip Hop Editionby Landon Mick on January 19, 2021 at 4:16 am
In 2008, the NPR All Songs Considered host Bob Boilen was frustrated with his recent outings to music shows in D.C. Loud and disrespectful crowds along with sub par sound systems led him to announce the beginning of NPR Tiny Desk Concerts. In the years since, a massive range of artists and groups have stopped by to give intimate and raw performances to the internet. At Loud News Net, we compiled the best of underground hip hop’s moments on the show. Continue reading Best of NPR Tiny Desk: Raw Hip Hop Edition at Loudnewsnet.com.
mg Magazine – Cannabis News & Information Cannabis Retailing News & Information
- Cannabis Career Watch | New Hires and Promotions January 22, 2021by Erica Heathman on January 23, 2021 at 2:45 am
Ken Frate, former director of sales and media productions at CannaCribs, joined Grow Glide as director of business development. At CannaCribs Frate was responsible for developing pre-production strategies and sales
- Last Prisoner Project Worked with the White House on Recent Clemency Grantsby Press Release on January 22, 2021 at 10:34 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Last Prisoner Project, (LPP) a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization dedicated to cannabis criminal justice reform, is thrilled to see at least 10 individuals incarcerated on cannabis related offenses
- CCIA Announces Exclusive Partnership with North Bay Credit Unionby Press Release on January 22, 2021 at 9:43 pm
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The California Cannabis Industry Association (CCIA), a statewide nonprofit that promotes the growth of a responsible and legitimate cannabis industry, is offering its members exclusive access to banking
- GreenBroz Inc. Launches Innovative Cannabis Pre-Roll Processing Technologyby Press Release on January 22, 2021 at 9:43 pm
LAS VEGAS – GreenBroz Inc., the global leader in cannabis post-harvest processing technology, has announced an exclusive partnership to market, distribute and sell RollPros’ patent-pending technology featured in the Blackbird
- Two Paths to Success in the Age of Cannabis Legalizationby Kary Radestock on January 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Have you ever made a wish and gotten what you wanted only to find the reality did not match your expectations? According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the phrase, “Be careful