High Times The Magazine Of High Society
- South Dakota Supreme Court to Hear Recreational Cannabis Case this Monthby Addison Herron-Wheeler on April 9, 2021 at 11:42 pm
The South Dakota Supreme Court will hear arguments for both sides of the cannabis legalization debate.
- Research Shows Chronic Pain Patients See Sustained Improvement With Cannabis Useby A.J. Herrington on April 9, 2021 at 11:19 pm
A recently published study found that chronic pain patients saw long-term success with medical cannabis.
- High Times Greats: Howard Marksby High Times on April 9, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Howard Marks: the world’s most famous hash smuggler, and a man supposedly connected with MI6, the IRA, the Mafia and the Brotherhood of Eternal Love.
- Flashback Friday: Guide to Gurusby High Times on April 9, 2021 at 4:00 pm
How to tell the true truths from the false truths in this 1977 article on gurus.
- Tyla Yaweh Is Blessed and Genrelessby Stephen Laddin on April 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Tyla Yaweh shares his motivation for creating with all different sounds, his experiences smoking with Wiz Khalifa, and why music is his therapy.